Are you still suffering from a stiff and cramped back?
Do you find yourself with any of the following causes?
- Poor posture
- Injuries (Sport injuries, car accidents)
- Repetitive overuse ( in the office, housework, in the garden)
- Periods of heavy lifting?
Let me introduce you to the ap™ Relief Pillow for the Spine
For under $50 you get a tool that will save you time, money and nerves in the long run and make you more relaxed, productive and successful
Different application possibilities for different problem areas and for this you need only one pillow and not several different devices
- Relax and de-stress your back and body
- Improve mood and sleep
20 different massage points, which help to stretch and relax your back without wasting your precious time on the road to the next treatment
- Reduce recovery time after exercise
- Increase blood circulation
Each individual spike is placed to stimulate the exact region on your back that is causing your discomfort without you having to think about it much.
- Stabilize and strengthen core
- Relieve your back in under 10 minutes
Physiotherapists swear by trigger point therapy to achieve fast and long-term results - now you can also benefit from this traditional method in the comfort of your own home
Understanding trigger points
A trigger point is a small spot of a strongly contracted skeletal muscle
When they form in our muscles, trigger points can potentially cause pain, stiffness and physical limitations, tension headaches and loss of normal function
Easy to use
1. Place the pillow on a stable, rigid surface
2. Slowly lie down with your back on the pillow
3. By shifting your weight, you put more weight on individual spines
4. Roll a little to the right and left to get a little more relaxation in the relaxed region
Take advantage of the 50% Spring Sale now and get this one-of-a-kind pillow!
Due to high demand, the product will soon be sold out